American Legion building
View Full Item
American Legion building at 215 Mount Auburn Street. Originally the house of John Q.A. Pierce, built in ca.1872. John Q.A. Pierce was a slipper manufacturer at 140 Pearl Street, who lived on Palfrey Street near Spring Street before building thid home. By 1874, he had moved his business to Boston. His son joined the business and it became Pierce and Son. Charles Q. Pierce lived next door to his father.
|Watertown Free Public Library|
Pierce, John Q.A.--1817-1891
Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- American Legion building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/rv042x11g. (Accessed June 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- American Legion building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/rv042x11g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/rv042x11g>.