Fort Wayne Fire Department Academy 2502 Winter Street. This is the Old No. 9 Fire Station. No. 9 was the first fire station in Fort Wayne built for motorized trucks. Date 1963
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.