- View Full Item
- Created Date
Colannaded exterior of famed Long Beach Bath House, also known as The Plunge. Bath house, built in 1902, had indoor swimming, a water slide and changing rooms. The venue was part of the Pike, well-known Long Beach beachfront entertainment area. Post it note in lower right corner says: 'Bacon photo D60'.
lr: 'Bacon photo D60
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Permission to publish the image must be obtained from the CSUDH Archives as owner of the physical item and copyright. In instances when copyright ownership is not clear it is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright permission
- Chicago citation style
- Bath House. 1904. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/LBFiremen/id/1866. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1904) Bath House. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/LBFiremen/id/1866
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/LBFiremen/id/1866>.