Queen Elizabeth Receives the Explorers
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1915-1930
Photo by Bayard Wootten Scene from Paul Green's outdoor play "The Lost Colony" commemorating the 352nd anniversary of the first English Settlement in America. Presented annually July to September, at Roanoke Island. A 'Natural-Finish' Card Made by Gray & Thompson Chapel Hill, N.C.
View of actors performing on stage in an outdoor theater, showing the Queen holding audience with several explorers. The card is numbered R-46.
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Gray & Thompson Advertising, Chapel Hill, N.C.,North Carolina Collection Photographic Archives, Wilson Library, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Open-air theatrical productions
Roanoke Island Waterside Theatre
- Roanoke Island (N.C.)
Dare County (N.C.)
United States, North Carolina, Dare County, Roanoke Island
- Public domain
- Chicago citation style
- Queen Elizabeth Receives the Explorers. ca. 1915-1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dc.lib.unc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nc_post/id/3564. (Accessed February 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1915-1930) Queen Elizabeth Receives the Explorers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dc.lib.unc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nc_post/id/3564
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://dc.lib.unc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nc_post/id/3564>.