The Battle of New Orleans for the Piano Forte
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This sheet music cover was drawn and engraved by M. Butler. The composer's autograph appears in the lower right hand corner. The piece was composed by D. Etienne and dedicated to the American Nation.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Graupner, Gottlieb, 1767-1836
- Sheet music
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- The Battle of New Orleans for the Piano Forte. 1816~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/197. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1816~) The Battle of New Orleans for the Piano Forte. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/197
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/197>.