"Aiding drive to get war workers"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The War Manpower Commission has opened a booth in City Hall courtyard as an emergency recruiting station in its effort to enlist 30,000 workers for war industries here. In the booth are Gloria Picollo, Leah Barnett, and Anne Levner. Being interviewed are Georgie Freck, Laura Kiliany, and Elizabeth Dallman.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- World War, 1939-1945--Women
World War, 1939-1945--War work
United States War Manpower Commission
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Aiding drive to get war workers". 1944-03-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/47263. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1944-03-02) "Aiding drive to get war workers". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/47263
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/47263>.