1st Shoofly Bridge
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1900
Photograph shows 1st Shoofly Bridge - oldest known bridge in Plumas County.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library Special Collections Department, California State University, Chico
- Use of digital images found on this web site is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: Special Collections@csuchico.edu
- Chicago citation style
- 1st Shoofly Bridge. ca. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/8381. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1900) 1st Shoofly Bridge. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/8381
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/8381>.