Remodeled and enlarged homestead
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In 1902, Nathaniel Thayer III commissioned the prominent architect/interior designer Ogden Codman to remodel and enlarge the Homestead in the Colonial Revival style. Today, the building, with its long north and south wings, houses a music conservatory on the campus of Atlantic Union College. It has been listed on the National Register of Historical Places since 1976.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Remodeled and enlarged homestead. 1902-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q323. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1902-2000) Remodeled and enlarged homestead. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q323
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q323>.