• Creator
  • Webster & Stevens
  • Description
  • Parrington Hall, named after English professor Vernon L. Parrington, opened in 1902 as the science building. Today it houses the School of Public Affairs.Photographer's reference number printed on image: Webster & Stevens 2899.Handwritten on verso: Science Hall now called Parrington Hall. It was the second class room building on the campus, built in 1901.Filed in: UW - Parrington Hall (#481).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    7 7/8 x 9 7/8 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3