Mummer dressed as a woman at the 1927 New Year's Day parade
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Mummer dressed as woman poses with an umbrella.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Mummer dressed as a woman at the 1927 New Year's Day parade. 1927-01-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56931. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1927-01-01) Mummer dressed as a woman at the 1927 New Year's Day parade. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56931
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56931>.