Miss Brown's cake-walk
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cover illustrated by DeKalb.
First line of chorus: You can all look hard.
First line of text: Last night we had a cake-walk.
For voice and piano.
Music for the dance, entitled "The walk", printed after chorus on p. 5.
National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Williams, Bert (1874-1922)
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Music Division. The New York Public Library
- S. Brainard's Sons
- Sheet music coversSheet music
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - In the United States:The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Williams, Bert (1874-1922). Miss Brown's cake-walk. 1896. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/79371e05-1909-18a0-e040-e00a18065e49. (Accessed November 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Williams, Bert (1874-1922), (1896) Miss Brown's cake-walk. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/79371e05-1909-18a0-e040-e00a18065e49
- MLA citation style
- Williams, Bert (1874-1922). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/79371e05-1909-18a0-e040-e00a18065e49>.