- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Pages of notes taken by Knox College Professor of Sociology, J. Howell Atwood from an interview with J. Britton. These notes are about barbers and barbershops in Galesburg, Illinois, probably during the late 19th century and the early part of the 20th century. The notes identify barbers and barbershops; they also relate stories about gambling and prostitution in some business establishments in Galesburg. Atwood conducted extensive research from 1...
- Atwood, Jesse Howell
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Conger, John L
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. Barbers. 2010-04-23. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/290. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell, (2010-04-23) Barbers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/290
- MLA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/290>.