The world cannot live half slave, half free
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1917 or 1918
Text says that while Germany dreams of dominating the world there can be no peace. Picture shows a map of Europe, with Germany marked and titled "The Prussian Blot."
Date based on America's participation in the war. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Place of publication not identified Committee of Public Safety
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The world cannot live half slave, half free. 1917 or 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3137. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917 or 1918) The world cannot live half slave, half free. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3137
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3137>.