Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana, Illinois
View Full Image
Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana, Broadway between Elm and Main Sts. This courthouse was built in 1901. In March 2002, a new $27 million courthouse was opened. At the same time, this old courthouse was being renovated. There are plans to eventually link the two buildings, using a consistent masonry style throughout. The old courthouse, shown in this image, is to be used for office space and jury assembly. Urban Treasure Hunt; Government in Illinois; Governing Ourselves 16 History; 18 Social Systems
|Miller, Patricia L, Illinois Heritage Association|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
For any further information related to this record, please contact the Collection Publisher. See http://images.library.uiuc.edu/projects/tdcfor more information about this project.