State and metropolitan area data book
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Latest issue consulted: 5th ed. (1997-98).
Vols. for 1991- also called: 4th ed.-
Contains data similar to that found in the County and City Databook, but on the state and MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Areas) levels.
Current edition also available via the World Wide Web at the Bureau of the Census web site (PDF file only). Address as of 5/25/99: http://www.census.gov/prod/3/98pubs/smadb-97.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
Also available on CD-ROM; beginning in 1982, data on counties also available on CD-ROM as part of: USA counties.
Supplement to: Statistical abstract of the United States.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Minnesota
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O
- Vital Statistics--United States--Periodicals
Metropolitan areas--United States--Statistics
- United States
- Periodicals.Statistics.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- State and metropolitan area data book. 1980-. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000528393. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1980-) State and metropolitan area data book. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000528393
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000528393>.