Springfield College Campus Scene
View Full Image
A photograph of several students walking around the center Springfield College's campus by Judd Gymnasia. Judd is visible on the right side of the image. Judd Gymnasia was the first building erected on Springfield College's present-day campus in 1894. Also shown is Old Hickory Street which once ran through the center of campus. Now the space is open and called Naismith Green.
|Springfield College Archives and Special Collections|
Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.