Edmond Meany and Ludwig Metzger near the scion of the Washington elm tree, in front of Lewis Hall, University of Washington, n.d
Filed in: UW - Monuments (#397). The box on the tree limb is the elm grand-scion, grown and eventually sent to Cambridge, Mass. in 1931, to replace the original Washington elm at Harvard University, downed in a storm in 1923. The Washington Elm Marker can be seen to the left of the tree.
- Photograph: b&w
5 x 6 11/16 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3