Thatched house in disrepair, Orofere Valley. Tahiti
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- June 1960
June 1960 - Orofere Valley. Tahiti. Abandoned thatched house.
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/about/digital-library/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Roy Rappaport Papers (MSS 0516, Box 30, Folder 13, Slide 0125).
[Title, Date]. Roy Rappaport Papers. MSS 0516. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego. [Digital Object URL]
- Rappaport, Roy A
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Tahiti (French Polynesia)
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A. Thatched house in disrepair, Orofere Valley. Tahiti. June 1960. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509788j. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A, (June 1960) Thatched house in disrepair, Orofere Valley. Tahiti. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509788j
- MLA citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509788j>.