Flood scene at 3229 Broadway.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1903
Horizontal, black and white photograph showing a flooded street scene. On the left there is a two-story building with advertising signs painted along the side reading: "Bussmeyer Bros' Saloon Office and Warehouse. 3229 N.B. Way" and "Bloch Bros Mail Pouch Tobacco." There are train tracks running at a diagonal through the lower half of the image that are almost entirely submerged in water. There are two men standing on the right side of the photo; one is standing in a small boat looking away from the camera, and the other is standing in the water looking to the left of the viewer.
- Missouri Hub
- Contributing Institution
- Missouri Historical Society
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Known Copyright:The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Flood scene at 3229 Broadway.. ca. 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://mohistory.org/collections/item/P0245-S03-00006-6g. (Accessed May 31, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (ca. 1903) Flood scene at 3229 Broadway.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://mohistory.org/collections/item/P0245-S03-00006-6g
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://mohistory.org/collections/item/P0245-S03-00006-6g>.