Tout l'acier et le charbon pour nos usines
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1914-1918
Text in French says all the steel and the charcoal for our factories. Illustration shows three chimney-stacks.
Date based on dates of 1st World War. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : Union Francaise
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Tout l'acier et le charbon pour nos usines. ca. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3720. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1914-1918) Tout l'acier et le charbon pour nos usines. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3720
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3720>.