Charles A. W. Spencer
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Text on item: Spencer, Charles A. W., was born in Claremont, N.H., May 27, 1851. A resident of Brookline, since 1879; Town Auditor for nine years, from 1884 to 1890, and 1894-1895, when he resigned. Pres. And Treas. of the Riverdale Press, publishers of The Chronicle and The Green Bag; Treasurer of Music Committee of the Brookline Educational Society; member of the Republican Town Committee, since 1893.
Date supplied by cataloger.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Public Library of Brookline
- Business people
- PhotographsPhotomechanical prints
- Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Charles A. W. Spencer. 1865-1965. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/sq87ft94h. (Accessed July 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1865-1965) Charles A. W. Spencer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/sq87ft94h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/sq87ft94h>.