Hauiti archaeological excavation, Moorea: square V54
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- June 1963
This excavation is discussed in Roger C. Green et al. (1967) Archeology on the island of Mo'orea, French Polynesia. Anthropological papers of the American Museum of Natural History 51 (pt. 2), p. 111-230, plus plates.
Hau Sti. V-54 Swall.
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/about/digital-library/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Roy Rappaport Papers (MSS 0516, Box 30, Folder 12, Slide 0104).
[Title, Date]. Roy Rappaport Papers. MSS 0516. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego. [Digital Object URL]
- Rappaport, Roy A
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A. Hauiti archaeological excavation, Moorea: square V54. June 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1298130d. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A, (June 1963) Hauiti archaeological excavation, Moorea: square V54. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1298130d
- MLA citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1298130d>.