Bourbon County Training School
- View Full Image
- Created Date
- Davis, Jackson, 1882-1947
- Contributing Institution
- University of Virginia Library
- Little Rock (Ky.)--Cities and towns by name
Bourbon County (Ky.)--Regions and states by name
Kentucky--Regions and states by name
Schools--Single built works by function
South (U.S.)--Regions and states
African Americans--People by ethnic group
Umbrellas--Equipment for personal use
Roads--Open spaces and site elements
- United States
- For more information about the use of this material, please go to http://search.lib.virginia.edu/terms.
There are no restrictions for accessing this material.
- Chicago citation style
- Davis, Jackson, 1882-1947. Bourbon County Training School. 1916-1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://search.lib.virginia.edu/catalog/uva-lib:330084. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Davis, Jackson, 1882-1947, (1916-1916) Bourbon County Training School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://search.lib.virginia.edu/catalog/uva-lib:330084
- MLA citation style
- Davis, Jackson, 1882-1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://search.lib.virginia.edu/catalog/uva-lib:330084>.