"Winner in antique derby for automobiles"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Al Leith, left, Penn fullback of eight years ago, receiving the Keystone Automobile Club cup from J. Borton Weeks, president, for having made the best time for 1-cylinder cars in a run from Trenton to Philadelphia as a preliminary to the opening of the automobile show yesterday. He drove a car of the vintage of 1904."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Winner in antique derby for automobiles". 1933-01-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68525. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-01-17) "Winner in antique derby for automobiles". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68525
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68525>.