- View Full Item
The Elms. Abijah White house built 1804. Birthplace of Maria White Lowell. Last owner was Harold Whitney (1821--1893). View from Main Street.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Watertown Free Public Library
- Architecture, Domestic--Watertown (Mass)--History
Historic sites--Watertown (Mass)
Watertown (Mass.)--Social life and customs
City and town life--Massachusetts--Watertown
- Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Elms. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/rv043613v. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Elms. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/rv043613v
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/rv043613v>.