Have you answered the Red Cross Christmas call?
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text justs asks for help. Picture shows a large depiction of a Red Cross nurse with her hand out for help while the American troops are marching behind her.
Signed "Garrison Fisher." "2 x D-3" appears on bottom left of poster. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Place of publication not identified : American National Red Cross
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Red Cross
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters, American
American National Red Cross
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Have you answered the Red Cross Christmas call?. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3047. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Have you answered the Red Cross Christmas call?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3047
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3047>.