1921 Men's Cross Country Team
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph of the 1921 men's cross country team standing outside on the steps. The team was led by head coach Paul Otto and team captain Alfred Offer. Other members of the team include, front row [L to R] Richard Eldridge and Esbon Heck; second row [L to R] Francis Robbins, Captain Offer, and Leo Staley; third row [L to R] Jerry Osborne, Coach Otto.
- Bosworth Studio
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- International Young Men's Christian Association College
Springfield College--Cross Country
Springfield College--Cross Country--Men
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Bosworth Studio. 1921 Men's Cross Country Team. 1921. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/7027. (Accessed July 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Bosworth Studio, (1921) 1921 Men's Cross Country Team. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/7027
- MLA citation style
- Bosworth Studio. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/7027>.