"Shipyard homes face demolition"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Temporary Shipyard homes at Broad Street and Packer Avenue, served for ten years face demolition. These were constructed during the last war on an emergency basis to house war workers and their families. Sizes of the units vary to comply with different family sizes. 934 families now there won't be hurried out. View of typical 'steeple top' units.
Title from verso of photograph
- Pasquarella, Dominic
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. "Shipyard homes face demolition". 1953-12-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24881. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic, (1953-12-03) "Shipyard homes face demolition". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24881
- MLA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24881>.