East side of Angel de La Guarda Island
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Francis Parker Shepard Papers, 1936-1976
National Science Digital Library - Scripps Institution of Oceanography Explorer
- Shipek, C. J
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Ocean bottom
Vermilion Sea Expedition (1959)
Baird, Spencer F. (Ship)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Shipek, C. J. East side of Angel de La Guarda Island. 1959-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75096443. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Shipek, C. J, (1959-03) East side of Angel de La Guarda Island. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75096443
- MLA citation style
- Shipek, C. J. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75096443>.