"Keeping the president's flag stitches flying"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Supervisor of the work, at Philadelphia Quartermaster Depot, is Miss Mary E. Ring, shown here with banner made for President Wilson."
With clipping and notes
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Flags--United States
United States. Quartermaster Depot, Philadelphia
United States. Defense Logistics Agency. Troop Support (Philadelphia, Pa.)
United States. President
Ring, Mary E
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Keeping the president's flag stitches flying". 1942-09-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/63351. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942-09-09) "Keeping the president's flag stitches flying". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/63351
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/63351>.