Post-war housing project.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Site of a post-war housing project on Melendy Avenue, 1951. Sixty units off Nichols Ave at the East End was developed by Paul Livoli at a cost of $909,000 for veterans.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Watertown Free Public Library
- City planning--Watertown (Mass.)
World War, 1939-1945--Social aspects--Watertown (Mass.)
Public housing--Watertown (Mass.)
- Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs
Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Post-war housing project.. 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wd56k. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1951) Post-war housing project.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wd56k
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wd56k>.