Buzzards Bluff on the Cumberland river northwest of Nashville
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A black-and-white aerial-view photograph of a river bluff composed of layers of a soft, crumbling stone (possibly sandstone).
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Buzzards Bluff on the Cumberland river northwest of Nashville. 1948-04-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/230. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1948-04-02) Buzzards Bluff on the Cumberland river northwest of Nashville. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/230
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/230>.