The Ephraim cook book /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Includes household hints; recipes for Moravian, Mexican, Chinese, Hungarian, French, English, Irish, German, Danish dishes; some recipes include wine or liquor as an ingredient. Sample recipes: Lude fisk (dried cod in lye), Chicken stewed with sour cream, Apple butter "Pennsylvania", Moravian sugar cakes.
The home doctor": p. 152-153.
Advertisements throughout text.
Recipes are attributed.
Brown, E. Culinary Americana
Green stiff paper covers printed in black; staple bound.
ACQ: 37331; Bella Ruth Ehrenpreis; Gift; 7/19/2005.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- [Ephraim, Wis.] : Door County Advocate Print
- Janice Bluestein Longone Culinary Archive
Cooking, American--Midwestern style
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- The Ephraim cook book /. 1921. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010543419. (Accessed October 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1921) The Ephraim cook book /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010543419
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010543419>.