Gunkle W. Smith
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 19th and early 20th centuries
Illustration of two young children fishing in a river. A girl is holding the fishing basket over the water, while the boy looks down from a tree limb.
Script on card reads: Gunkle W. Smith; Fruits & Vegetables; 131 East Gay Street, West Chester, Pa.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- West Chester University
- Supporting Institution
- Keystone Library Network
- Business cards
- West Chester (Pa.)
- All rights held by West Chester University of Pennsylvania. This image and corresponding text may be used only for noncommercial education purposes. Copyright clearance is the responsibility of the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Gunkle W. Smith. 19th and early 20th centuries. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.klnpa.org/cdm/ref/collection/chester/id/28. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (19th and early 20th centuries) Gunkle W. Smith. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.klnpa.org/cdm/ref/collection/chester/id/28
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.klnpa.org/cdm/ref/collection/chester/id/28>.