Proposed questions to Myles Horton
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Typed two page document listing the proposed questions for Myles Horton during hs appearance before the Special Investigating Committee Highlander Folk School. Questions focus on Horton's involvment with the Communist Party and other individuals suspected of Communist Activity, as well as the activities of Highlander Folk School's curriculum and the activities of its students.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Highlander Folk School (Monteagle, Tenn.)
Horton, Myles, 1905-1990
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Proposed questions to Myles Horton. 1959. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/193. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1959) Proposed questions to Myles Horton. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/193
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/193>.