"First spanish-speaking Boy Scout troop formed in city"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Tenderfoot badges are presented by Scoutmaster Pablo Adorno to (from left) Boy Scouts Jose Reyes, Hector Rodriguez, Jesus Nazario and Carlos Silva at Community Hall, 735 Fairmount Avenue. The boys are member sof Troop 310, the first Spanish-speaking Boy Scout Troop in Philadelphia. They are sponsored by the Friends Neighborhood Guild.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Hispanic American Children
Boy Scouts of America of America Troop 310 (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Friends Neighborhood Guild (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "First spanish-speaking Boy Scout troop formed in city". 1955-03-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32410. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1955-03-19) "First spanish-speaking Boy Scout troop formed in city". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32410
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32410>.