Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during visit to Dallas Street, Baltimore
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph of the Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during a visit to the 1000 block Dallas Street in Baltimore, Maryland. An African American boy, standing at the head of the horse attached to the book wagon, reads a book held in his one hand while holding the horse's bridle with his other hand.
- Digital Maryland
- Contributing Institution
- Enoch Pratt Free Library / State Library Resource Center
- African American boys--Maryland--Baltimore
Enoch Pratt Free Library
- Digital reproduction of 1 black-and-white photograph, 21 x 26 cm.
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during visit to Dallas Street, Baltimore. 1945-08-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.digitalmaryland.org/cdm/ref/collection/mdaa/id/168. (Accessed October 18, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1945-08-16) Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during visit to Dallas Street, Baltimore. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.digitalmaryland.org/cdm/ref/collection/mdaa/id/168
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.digitalmaryland.org/cdm/ref/collection/mdaa/id/168>.