Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during visit to Dallas Street, Baltimore
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Photograph of the Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during a visit to the 1000 block Dallas Street in Baltimore, Maryland. An African American boy, standing at the head of the horse attached to the book wagon, reads a book held in his one hand while holding the horse's bridle with his other hand.
- Digital Maryland
- Contributing Institution
- Enoch Pratt Free Library / State Library Resource Center
African American boys--Maryland--Baltimore
Enoch Pratt Free Library
- Digital reproduction of 1 black-and-white photograph, 21 x 26 cm.
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during visit to Dallas Street, Baltimore. 1945-08-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.digitalmaryland.org/cdm/ref/collection/mdaa/id/168. (Accessed January 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1945-08-16) Enoch Pratt Free Library book wagon during visit to Dallas Street, Baltimore. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.digitalmaryland.org/cdm/ref/collection/mdaa/id/168
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.digitalmaryland.org/cdm/ref/collection/mdaa/id/168>.