Spanish Civil War Stamp: Revenue Stamps
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Between 1936 and 1939
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939--On postage stamps
Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939--Propaganda
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by copyright law. Use of this work beyond that allowed by the applicable copyright statute requires the written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Spanish Civil War Stamp: Revenue Stamps. Between 1936 and 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806607t. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Between 1936 and 1939) Spanish Civil War Stamp: Revenue Stamps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806607t
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806607t>.