"Car Explodes After Crash"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Fireman extinguishes a blaze in an auto that caught fire when the gas tank exploded following a collision on Lancaster av. near 61st st. Vehicle, driven by Russell J. Monneman, 23, had been hit in the rear by an auto operated by the Rev. E. Ward Knebels, 53, a Roman Catholic priest in residence at Our Lady of Lourdes Rectory. Both were taken to Misericordia Hospital for treatment."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Misericordia Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Monneman, Russell J
Knebels, E. Ward
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Higgins. "Car Explodes After Crash". 1964-04-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/66045. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Higgins, (1964-04-02) "Car Explodes After Crash". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/66045
- MLA citation style
- Higgins. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/66045>.