Football game, 1951
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Newspaper photograph of a September 29, 1951 University of Scranton football home game against Moravian College. The photograph depicts University of Scranton player Dick Celli (#13) being brought down by Moravian defenders. Len Silvestri (#14) is also visible. The Royals won the game, 36-0.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
University of Scranton -- Sports -- Football
University of Scranton. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Football game, 1951. 1951-09-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15111coll2/id/1189. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951-09-29) Football game, 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15111coll2/id/1189
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15111coll2/id/1189>.