Old building on Prince St. Built 1770, and used by the British during the Revolution as a hospital
View Full Image
Title from item, from additional material accompanying item, or from information provided by the Boston Public Library. Handwritten note on image mount (correctly identifies building and location): The Newman House, corner of Sheafe & Salem. Built 1770 Date supplied by cataloger.
|Boston Public Library|
Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).