Musicians on the Memphis Queen II
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Gene Wells, Oak Ridge, and Betty Scott enjoy a sample of blues music on the river boat "Memphis Queen II." Both are participants of the "See Tennessee Tour" promotion Tennessee tourism.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Memphis (Tenn.)
Blues (Music)--United States
Blues (Songs, etc)
Rhythm and blues music--United States
R & B (Music)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Musicians on the Memphis Queen II. 1957-05-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/897. (Accessed January 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1957-05-01) Musicians on the Memphis Queen II. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/897
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/897>.