Journée de la Vendée
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text in French says: the day of the "Vendée" is March 5, 1916 to profit the fighters in the war, and give blessings to the prisoners of war. Illustration shows a man on crutches with his hand on the shoulder of a small boy.
Signed "Poulbot." Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : Devambez Imp
- Fund raising -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Journée de la Vendée. 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3717. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1916) Journée de la Vendée. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3717
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3717>.