Research needs in nephrology and urology /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Contract number NO1-AM-4-2228.
Includes bibliographical references.
v. 1. Report of the Coordinating Committee.--v. 2. Chronic renal failure. Acute renal failure.--v. 3. Normal structure and function. Circulatory and hematologic disorders. Sundry conditions affecting the kidney and urinary tract.--v. 4. Immunopathology. Glomerulonephritis.- v. 5. Urolithiasis. Obstructive and neuromuscular disorders affecting the urinary system. Urinary tract infections. Pediatric nephrology and urology.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Minnesota
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institute of Arthritis, Metabolism and Digestive Diseases, U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health
- United States
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Research needs in nephrology and urology /. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006221710. (Accessed November 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- () Research needs in nephrology and urology /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006221710
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006221710>.