Map of Puget Sound Power Co. Puyallup River development, showing powerhouse, transmission lines, and substation locations, 1902 to 1904
Construction photographs of the Electron Plant, a hydroelectric facility on the Puyallup River, built by the Puget Sound Power Company, 1902-1904. This company was acquired by Puget Sound Traction, Light and Power Company in 1912.Caption on image: Map of Puyallup River Development of Puget Sound Power Co. Also auxiliary transmission lines and sub-stations of Puget Sound Electric Ry., Seattle Electric Co., Tacoma Ry. & Power Co.PH Coll 269.279A.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.