Biology Building groundbreaking
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
Left to right, John S. Galbraith, chancellor; John Stewart, provost of John Muir College
Biology Building groundbreaking (an3_a1096_236_8), Robert Glasheen Photograph Collection. MSS 154. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego
- Glasheen, Robert
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- University of California, San Diego--History
University of California, San Diego--Pictorial works
University of California, San Diego--Events
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Permission may be obtained from the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Glasheen, Robert. Biology Building groundbreaking. 1968-04-23. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1263911b. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Glasheen, Robert, (1968-04-23) Biology Building groundbreaking. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1263911b
- MLA citation style
- Glasheen, Robert. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1263911b>.