Microscopy product ID: 3406
- View Full Item
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Research Data Curation Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://library.ucsd.edu/research-and-collections/data-curation/)
Moisan TA, Ellisman MH, Buitenhuys CW, Sosinsky GE (2006). Differences in chloroplast ultrastructure of Phaeocystis antarctica in low and high light. Marine Biology, 149(6):1281-1290. doi: 10.1007/s00227-006-0321-5
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Research Data Curation Program
Project ID P1576: Chloroplast Ultrastructure of Phaeocystis antarctica in High and Low Light Conditions
Experiment title: Low light condition
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Microscopy product ID: 3406. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb87739276. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Microscopy product ID: 3406. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb87739276
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb87739276>.