Friends' self-help project
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Vacant land in foreground. Men in foreground and far left. Rear elevation of dilapidated homes in background. Collapsed home towards left.
Notes from front of mount: Neighborhood.
- George, Curtis
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Eighth and Fairmount Streets (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Eighth Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Fairmount Avenue (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- George, Curtis. Friends' self-help project. 1952-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3293. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- George, Curtis, (1952-04) Friends' self-help project. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3293
- MLA citation style
- George, Curtis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3293>.