Shinola Club Band
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Lancaster Shinola Club Band poses here on the Lancaster Town Green on the Fourth of July c. 1900. As was their custom, band members would all dress in ridiculous clothing on that day. Standing third from the right, in the front, is photographer James McDonald with his trumpet.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Shinola Club Band. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k32w. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Shinola Club Band. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k32w
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k32w>.