General Andrew Jackson at the Battle of New Orleans
- View Full Item
Color print of Jackson rallying the troops as he rides a white horse. Two cannoneers fire on British redcoats who are charging the American position. A U.S. flag waves at center. This is a color version the engraving ID 26700.
- Carter, D. M
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
Clothing & dress
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Carter, D. M. General Andrew Jackson at the Battle of New Orleans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/87. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Carter, D. M, General Andrew Jackson at the Battle of New Orleans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/87
- MLA citation style
- Carter, D. M. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/87>.